What are Sunday Pies?
- Sunday Pies are cookie dough crusted mini pies with gooey centres. I created Sunday Pies for my family as I love baking!
Recently I decided to take some time away from my career as a Nurse to spend more time with my children and family. I find my happiness by baking and have decided to share my creation with the rest of NZ.
Sunday Pies is very much a part time business so that I have more time to spend with family, so currently I sell 30 boxes per week only.
The website is restocked every Friday at 10am and there will be different flavours available each week.
How many people do they serve?
- Each box contains four Sunday Pies. Each Pie is one serving.
How long do they keep for?
- They will last up to 5 days in your pantry or 3 months frozen in a sealed container.
Are they Fresh?
- YES! Your Sunday Pies are baked the same day that they are posted or picked up.
Do you deliver?
- YES! We deliver Nationwide (excluding rural addresses)
Postage is $7 Nationwide
We also do local deliveries on a Tuesday Night to Palmerston North & Ashhurst for FREE
If you want your Sunday Pies to arrive on a specific day then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or add a note to your delivery instructions with your request.
I live local, Can I pick up?
What if I live rural and I want Sunday Pies?
- You can get them delivered to a friends address or to your closest New Zealand Post depot for collection.
Do I need to heat them?
- You can eat them as they are or heat them slightly in your microwave for 15-20 seconds for a gooey centre.
What ingredients do you use?
- We use New Zealand made ingredients from New Zealand businesses.
Butter, Sugar, Flour, Local free range eggs, Donovan's chocolate, Heilala Vanilla, Fix & Fogg Nut Butters, Local Raspberry Jam, Barkers products & Whittaker's chocolate.